DO YOU NEED A FREELANCE WRITER ?
What I can do for you:
- blog posts
- advice columns
- podcast scripts
- video scripts
- website content
- book manuscripts
- educational materials
- book editing and proofreading
- French to English translation
I am able to:
- work closely with you to transform your ideas into carefully crafted written content
- understand concepts and generate content that tells engaging stories
- research and write about a wide variety of topics
- write excellent English and communicate effectively
- a Bachelor’s Degree in English literature, psychology and education
- a passion for literature, education, story-telling and human relations
What I don't do:
- technical manuals
- LinkedIn profiles
- urgent projects with a short deadline
Please contact me through the form below.
Working with me
I’ve worked as a professional writer for 10+ years.
I mostly work as a ghostwriter, copywriter, author, and translator.
I live and work mostly in France, but am from South Africa. This means I’m a native English speaker of UK English. I am happy to meet you on Skype, Zoom or in person (if possible) to talk about your fiction or non-fiction project.
My own writing is mostly geared towards graded readers for language learners, of which I have written more than six.
My latest book will be published in 2019 by Burlington Books in Spain.
- Go English – Editions Entrefilet
- English Now – Editions Entrefilet
- World of Better Learning – Cambridge University Press
- OneStopEnglish – Macmillan
- EnglishWaves – the French radio in Paris that speaks English
- Burlington Books
- Wayzgoose Press
- Society of Authors
- IATEFL – International Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language
What clients are saying about me:
Working with Louanne has been an overall pleasant experience. She works quickly and is always a pleasure to speak to. Daniel (French – English translation)
She took my disjointed ideas and magically turned it into an e-book! Anastasia (ghostwriting)
Louanne has been writing copy for our blog every month since January 2018. We’ve increased visitors and sales have gone up. She’s our first experience of working with a freelance writer and now we’re wondering why we didn’t do it sooner. Cassie (ghostwriting)
(Please note that due the nature of ghostwriting, clients generally prefer to remain anonymous, but they can be asked for reviews)